Maltitol is a common sugar alternative and is available here in a pure powder form. Maltitol is typically considered to be about 2/3 as sweet as sugar, but does not stimulate amylases in the mouth and promote tooth decay like other sweeteners. Maltitol is the perfect alternative sugar substitute for those wishing to curb a craving for sweets or avoid dental caries. Maltitol polyol sweetener may be used in both hot and cold beverages, for baking or cooking, and as a sugar substitute or compliment.
- Sugar substitute– “0” net calories and carbs*
- The crisp clean taste of sugar, without the bad aftertaste
- Use in hot or cold food and beverages
- Does NOT promote tooth decay
- Safe for Type I & II diabetics
- NO bloating or laxative effect
- No Chemical processing as associated with Splenda®, NutraSweet® or Saccharin!
We use only FDA GRAS rated ingredients (Generally Recognized as Safe) that are Non-GMO and from a natural source.
*This product produces a Negative Calorie & Carb Effect. More calories and carbohydrates are burned off during digestion than are within maltitol itself.
Suggested Use: Just as sweet as table sugar. Measure and use exactly as you would use Sugar.
Net Wt.: 340 gms (12 oz) *multiply by size option
Calories per Gram: 2.1
This product does not contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, wheat, soy or gluten. Contains allergen free corn extracts. Maltitol Polyol Sweetener has a very low glycemic index.
All ingredients are FDA approved and GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) rated.
Re-Seal after use. Store in a Cool / Dry place.