The Fluoride Replacement Filter effectively removes not only the fluoride in your water supply, but can potentially remove lead and arsenic traces as well. This fluoride filter replacement cartridge contains a fine-mesh pre-resin media in the cartridge which attracts sediment, giving the filter a close encounter to break down the sediment and trapping the particles in the filter.
• 4500 ppm fluoride removal capacity
• 0.3-0.5 GPM design flow rate
• Temperature balancing between 40-100 degrees Fahrenheit
• Pressure levels between 20125 PSI
• Micron rating of 25 nominal
• Unit dimensions 2-7/8" x 9-3/4"
The Fluoride Water Filter Replacement Cartridge uses Polypropylene end caps to avoid corrosion and rusting due to the water conditions and sediment damage. Both the inner and outer wraps of the replacement cartridge are made from polyolefin which is also a rust proof material to ensure high quality water and performance at all times.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!