Much like the 6 Stage Replacement Cartridge, the upgrade version found in the 7 Stage Replacement Cartridge takes an additional step of protection against harmful sediments. This system incorporates and targets the same initial six steps in addition to the final reverse osmosis (RO) stage. The 7 Stage Replacement Cartridge includes the following benefits and focal areas:
• Micron Filter Pad- Starts the filtration process, catching the larger particles and sediments such as lead, fluoride and dirt
• ERA-6500 Cartridge- Provides state of the art filtration to penetrate the first layer of sediments that pass through the Micron filter
• ERA-9500 Cartridg- Provides a more standardized level of pressure within the filtration unit to speed up the breakdown of the sediments
• GAC Coconut Shell- Provides an activate carbon filter, which adds an additional safety net to your filtration system
• Ion Resin Exchanger- Attracts any excess lead and manganese particles that may have gotten trapped within the filtration system
• A Second Micron Filter Pad- Placed at the end of the filtration process to ensure that no sediments, dirt, particles or chemicals make it into your water supply
• During the last stage of the water filtration process, your filtration system uses the reverse osmosis system to protect your water and in turn, your health
Taking action against every possible contaminant that can be found in your water supply can be a proactive way for you to manage the health and safety of your family. Maintaining your water filtration system consistently can ensure that your water supply is steadily free of impurities at all times. This 7 Stage Replacement Cartridge should be replaced every 6-8 months to ensure optimal performance.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!