Much like the 6 Stage Replacement Cartridge, the upgrade version found in the 7 Stage Replacement Cartridge takes an additional step of protection against harmful sediments. This system incorporates and targets the same initial six steps in addition to the final reverse osmosis (RO) stage. The 7 Stage Replacement Cartridge includes the following benefits and focal areas:
• Micron Filter Pad which starts the filtration process catching the larger particles and sediments such as lead, fluoride and dirt
• ERA-6500 cartridge provides state of the art filtration to penetrate the first layer of sediments which passes through the Micron filter
• ERA-9500 cartridge provides a more standardized level of pressure within the filtration unit to spped up the break down process of the sediments
• GAC- Coconut Shell provides an activate carbon filter which adds an additional safety net to you filtration system
• Ion Resin Exchanger attracts any excess lead and manganese particles which may have gotten trapped within the filtration system itself
• An second Micron Filter Pad is the placed at the end of the filtration process to ensure that no sediments, dirt, particles or chemicals make it through into your tap water supply
• During the last step of your water filtration process, your filtration system uses the reverse osmosis system to protect your water and in turn, your health
Taking action against every possible contaminant which can be found in your water supply can be a proactive way for you to manage the health and safety of your family. Maintaining your water filtration system consistently can ensure that your water supply is steady and free of impurities at all times. This 7 Stage Replacement Cartridge should be replaced every 6-8 months to ensure optimal performance.
We desire to maintain a stringent oversight of the quality and purity of our products. Therefore, we order and receive all of our ingredients in-house and either blend and package in our own facility or subcontract with a local blender/filler where larger volume production may be required. Other than the fact that our long list of fine ingredients are manufactured and/or harvested by numerous manufacturers/suppliers in the US and abroad, our proprietary product line of compounded products are developed by us and are produced by us.
Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is required by law to administer tests on all food and drug products before they are placed on the market. However, our products do not fall into these categories as they are natural vitamins and dietary supplements. Such supplements as these can be categorized within a different system referred to as GRAS certification. Accordingly, all of our products are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Additional studies have statistically proven the results as stated in various cases. As noted, you should consult with your physician if you are taking any prescribed medications to avoid interaction with any pre-existing conditions or illnesses. Prescribed for Life recommends all users to discuss any concerns before usage and does not assume liability for side effects or adverse reactions from misuse, allergies, or sensitivities. Prescribed For Life recommends using products as directed and the dosages are followed accordingly. Consultation with a doctor is highly recommended for pregnant and lactating women or those with serious health concerns. Extra care should be taken when considering administration of any herbs and/or supplements to children under 18 years of age.