With the 6 Stage Replacement Filter you receive all the benefits that a brand new filter system would bring to your water supply. It's recommended that you replace your cartridge every 6-12 months to preserve the intended lifespan of the filtration system. This cartridge allows you to replenish the individual levels of the process which in turn keep the pressure levels balanced and fully functional. The 6 Stage Replacement Cartridge includes the following benefits and focal areas:
• Micron Filter Pad- Starts the filtration proces, catching the larger particles and sediments such as lead, fluoride and dirt
• ERA-6500 Cartridge- Provides state of the art filtration to penetrate the first layer of sediments that pass through the Micron filter
• ERA-9500 Cartridge- Provides a more standardized level of pressure within the filtration unit to spped up the break-down process of the sediments
• GAC- Coconut Shell- Provides an activate carbon filter, which adds an additional safety net to you filtration system
• Ion Resin Exchanger- Attracts any excess lead and manganese particles that may have gotten trapped within the filtration system itself
• Additional Micron Filter Pad- Last step of the filtration process ensures that no sediments, dirt, particles, or chemicals make it intyo your water supply
By taking advantage of the 6 Stage Replacement Cartridge, you are providing your water filtration system with the tools it needs to ensure the safety of your water supply. Depending on the source of your water supply, some water may contain higher levels of sediments and bacteria– making replacement of your cartridges a vital part of your clean water efforts.
We desire to maintain a stringent oversight of the quality and purity of our products. Therefore, we order and receive all of our ingredients in-house and either blend and package in our own facility or subcontract with a local blender/filler where larger volume production may be required. Other than the fact that our long list of fine ingredients are manufactured and/or harvested by numerous manufacturers/suppliers in the US and abroad, our proprietary product line of compounded products are developed by us and are produced by us.
Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is required by law to administer tests on all food and drug products before they are placed on the market. However, our products do not fall into these categories as they are natural vitamins and dietary supplements. Such supplements as these can be categorized within a different system referred to as GRAS certification. Accordingly, all of our products are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA. Additional studies have statistically proven the results as stated in various cases. As noted, you should consult with your physician if you are taking any prescribed medications to avoid interaction with any pre-existing conditions or illnesses. Prescribed for Life recommends all users to discuss any concerns before usage and does not assume liability for side effects or adverse reactions from misuse, allergies, or sensitivities. Prescribed For Life recommends using products as directed and the dosages are followed accordingly. Consultation with a doctor is highly recommended for pregnant and lactating women or those with serious health concerns. Extra care should be taken when considering administration of any herbs and/or supplements to children under 18 years of age.