With the 6 Stage Replacement Filter you receive all the benefits that a brand new filter system would bring to your water supply. It's recommended that you replace your cartridge every 6-12 months to preserve the intended lifespan of the filtration system. This cartridge allows you to replenish the individual levels of the process which in turn keep the pressure levels balanced and fully functional. The 6 Stage Replacement Cartridge includes the following benefits and focal areas:
• Micron Filter Pad- Starts the filtration proces, catching the larger particles and sediments such as lead, fluoride and dirt
• ERA-6500 Cartridge- Provides state of the art filtration to penetrate the first layer of sediments that pass through the Micron filter
• ERA-9500 Cartridge- Provides a more standardized level of pressure within the filtration unit to spped up the break-down process of the sediments
• GAC- Coconut Shell- Provides an activate carbon filter, which adds an additional safety net to you filtration system
• Ion Resin Exchanger- Attracts any excess lead and manganese particles that may have gotten trapped within the filtration system itself
• Additional Micron Filter Pad- Last step of the filtration process ensures that no sediments, dirt, particles, or chemicals make it intyo your water supply
By taking advantage of the 6 Stage Replacement Cartridge, you are providing your water filtration system with the tools it needs to ensure the safety of your water supply. Depending on the source of your water supply, some water may contain higher levels of sediments and bacteria– making replacement of your cartridges a vital part of your clean water efforts.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!